Friday, April 24, 2015

There Will Be Blood

Dave Infante has written the best piece on the evolution of craft beer market I have read in quite some time (and not just because he quotes me).  I get asked all the time if I think there is a craft beer bubble and my answer is always no, but that I think the market is maturing to a point where price competition is coming and it will put a lot of pressure on small-scale breweries.  I expect that we will see a fair number of breweries closing but because of this dynamic, not because of a bubble. 

Go and check it out. 

1 comment:

Admin said...

Such a great blog keep sharing looking forward in reading more from you. You can as well visit Where to buy kybella online
dysport-2x500iu-for-sale-online - Cure facial wrinkles in no time
How to buy hydrogel butts injection online
You can as well email to: info.standarddrugs@gmail.com for more details regard botulinum beauty