Friday, April 24, 2015

There Will Be Blood

Dave Infante has written the best piece on the evolution of craft beer market I have read in quite some time (and not just because he quotes me).  I get asked all the time if I think there is a craft beer bubble and my answer is always no, but that I think the market is maturing to a point where price competition is coming and it will put a lot of pressure on small-scale breweries.  I expect that we will see a fair number of breweries closing but because of this dynamic, not because of a bubble. 

Go and check it out. 

2 comments:

lee woo said...

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. See the link below for more info.


#blood
www.ufgop.org

joy said...

I am very impressed with your article. Keep it up and Good luck with your future post. Visit my site too indicated below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net